Here at Chatterbox Languages, we go to great lengths to ensure that you receive the right transactional email from us at the right time.
Chances are you've received one of these emails because you're already learning a language with us or with your University – in which case thank you. We also send a small number of other transactional emails which we have listed here.
Transactional emails we send:
- Purchase confirmation - if you have made a purchase with Chatterbox, then you'll receive a confirmation. In it, we thank you for choosing Chatterbox but also provide you with information about how to login to our platform and book your next session.
- Booking confirmation - if you have made a booking with Chatterbox then you'll receive a confirmation of that too. In it, we will give you information like who your tutor is and how to contact them.
- Appointment reminder - to make sure that you don't miss a session and loose any credit, we will send you reminders 48h before each session.
- Cancellation notice - if, for any reason, your tutor has cancelled a session you have booked with them, we will notify you and invite you to rebook with the same, or another tutor.
- Low credit email - if your credit is running low, we will send you a link to renew and continue your learning journey without interruption.
- Follow-up email - after each session, we ask you how your session went. This is a chance for you to communicate any problem to us, or to share your satisfaction with our service.
You are not subscribed
You'll be pleased to know that receiving a transactional email doesn't mean you are now subscribed to receive other emails from Chatterbox Languages. Our view is that as transactional emails are system generated and sent only in one of the instances listed above, that there is no need for you to be subscribed to receive other emails.
Of course if you have opted-in at any point then you will still continue to receive emails such as our e-newsletter.
If you feel that you have received an email in error or have a question then please let us know and we'll do our best to help you.
If you would like to subscribe to receive emails from us then you can do so here.